Frank Walker, also known as 'The Whispering Zombie' is the reanimated corpse of a middle-aged man. Despite being a zombie, The Whispering Zombie is not a cannibal. Instead he is a docile man who wishes that people knew that flesh eating zombies is merely a stereotype perpetuated by Hollywood.
The Whispering Zombie wears a leather jacket much like the Candy Man and Mordecai. His head is bald, pale green, and decaying. There is dried blood around the sides of his face.
- Debut Whispering Zombie - an ASMR improv performance / role play
- Draw My Life by The Whispering Zombie (Experimental ASMR short)
- Overcoming Stereotypes - Streamside Chat with The Whispering Zombie [ ASMR ]
- Medical Exam of the Undead - Lovecraftian Binaural ASMR for Relaxation and Sleep
- Even after death The Whispering Zombie is still married to his wife.
- The Whispering Zombie keeps an effigy of Nyarlathotep, the hypothesised starter of the zombie apocalypse of which he is a part of.
- Despite not having the same family name, Frank Walker is a direct descendent of the Clemmons.